Good evening all.
As many of you know I have been doing weight watchers for just over a month. When I started this, I weighed in at a whopping 452 pounds, not my finest hour by any means. The good thing for me was that I wanted to do something. In the past it has always been someone else pushing me along or buying my way to something. This time, I wanted to do it. I am currently on day four of week five. I weighed in this past Saturday (8/4) at 444 pounds!!! That means I have lost a total of 8 pounds, which makes me smile just to type it. I was worried about weighing in a little, as last week was very stressful for different reasons. As soon as possible I will get a picture posted online and then post more as I can see a difference in size!
I will probably only make posts at the start of each week unless I have some good news during the week.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dude that is awesome! Keep it up! Take it one day at a time.
Let me know when you post.
Ruckus
NICE! That is fantastic, there are few things as being self motivated. God bless!
Christ's servant-friend and yours,
Nathan
Ada,
Dedication in life is critical. First and foremost we are to dedicate ourselves to the Lord, secondly to our family and now you must dedicate yourself to losing this weight. No one else can do it for you. I know it isn't easy but this is critical to you living a long life and being able to enjoy all God has put in your path. Your blog site contains a lot of excuses why you are not losing weight. I recommend you replace those with how you are dedicating yourself to becoming healthy. Your "fight against the fat" is one of the most important things you are going to face in your life. Only you can win, those who love you can encourage you but you have to dedicate yourself to victory in anything in life that is worthwhile. Losing the weight is very worthwhile, actually, in your case it is critical. Think about all you gain versus not exercising and eating everything you want to. The gain way outweighs the other. Love you.
Dad
Adam,
I'm proud of you enrolling in weight watchers and wanting to get healthy. I look forward to you returning to that average pound loss per week we have discussed but I'm looking more forward to how much fun you and Jody can have with the family next year at Tennessee after a year of losing the weight.
Love you,
Dad
Post a Comment