Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Week 6

I am still going strong, although I have fallen off the wagon a few times, I get back on. Some days are rougher than others, especially when money is tight. It is hard to eat real healthy when Jo and I dont have the money to buy good stuff. The last few weeks we have had some personal struggles with money and our current living situations. The stress also makes it hard to eat right. I have been doing some stationary workouts in the morning while I listen to my Sirrius radio on Dish network. They have a really cool Christian hits station on there. I got weighed last Saturday (08/11/07) and I didnt change at all. I was afraid of that so I was a little dishearted but I know I can make it up. I keep a gallon jug of water with me at work and I try to drink at least a half gallon each shift, sometimes I get more.

Still working on getting some pictures posted, I just need to get the camera and get them done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam, Call me! I'm worried about you! What's going on with the house and has something happened to worsen the money issues? Love you! Stay strong!
Jackie